- Servings 4
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Cooking Time 8 mins
Vol-au-vent with creamy mushroom and broccoli sauce
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 container 227g white mushrooms, sliced
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) white wine
- 2 containers of creamy soy sauce (Belsoy type), 250 mL each
- 250 mL (1 cup) grated vegan Parmesan cheese
- 10 mL (2 tsp.) Cajun spices
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 bags So Veggie "So Wise!" Veggie fillets, 100 g each
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. On baking covered with parchment paper, place the vol-au-vent. Heat in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the mushrooms for 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Pour in white wine and allow to reduce completely. Add creamy soy mixture, vegan parmesan, and Cajun spices. Stir and bring to a boil.
5. Add broccoli and Veggie fillets, then season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes on low-medium heat.
6. Garnish the vol-au-vent with the preparation and serve.