- Servings 4
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Cooking Time 19 mins
Pasta is an all-time favourite. This Tuscan-Style plate is vibrant in colour and flavour. Filled with vegetables, a yummy sauce, and of course we can’t forget our So Veggie “So Wise” fillets. This creamy and decadent dish is packed with zest and fun.
- 350 g (about ¾ lb) of fettucini
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 2 pouches So Veggie “So Wise!” Fillets
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) dried French Shallots, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of garlic, chopped
- 500 ml (2 cups) of soya cooking cream (like Belsoy)
- 160 ml (2/3 cups) of vegetable broth
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 1,25 ml (1/4 tsp) of red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- 45 ml (3 tsp) of fresh basil, minced
- 500 ml (2 cups) of baby spinach
1. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain.
2. In the same pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Sauté the So Veggie “So Wise!” Veggie Fillets for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring. Add the shallots and garlic. Continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Add the soya cooking cream, broth, sundried tomatoes and chili flakes. Salt. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 to 7 minutes over low heat.
4. Return the pasta to the pot. Add the basil, spinach and Parmesan, then stir. Heat for 1 to 2 minutes.