- Servings 4
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cooking Time 10 mins
Tao veggie without frying
- 3 x 90g SO VEGGIE SO WISE veggie fillets
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tsp corn starch
1. Place all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and whisk to combine.
2. Bring to a boil, remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
3. Coat the SO VEGGIE SO WISE veggie fillets with flour.
4. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and brown the meatless fillets of all the sides for 2 minutes.
5. Lower the heat to a minimum and add the sauce. Simmer for one minute.
6. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve over basmati rice.