- Servings 4
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cooking Time 2 mins
Peanut and Chili Veggie Satays
Peanut and Chili Veggie Satays you say? These skewers are packed with a combination of salty, sweet, and spicy that will make your mouth water. It gives a great punch of different flavours from left and right. It is an absolute must-try!
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) creamy peanut butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) rice vinegar
- ½ Thai chili pepper, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) soya sauce
- 2 pouches So Veggie "So Wise!" Fillets
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of sugar
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of peanuts, chopped
1. In a bowl, combine the peanut butter with the rice vinegar, Thai chili, soy sauce and sugar.
2. Brush the So Veggie "So Wise!" Veggie Fillets with the peanut butter sauce mixture.
3. Place the Fillets on eight small skewers.
4. In a large skillet, heat a little sesame oil on medium heat. Fry the skewers for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
5. Garnish with chopped peanuts before serving.