- Servings 6
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Cooking Time 25 mins
Meatless Stuffed Tater Tots Cups
- 48 frozen crispy potato bites (Tasti Taters), thawed
- 1 1/2 bags of Veggie Mince So Veggie "So Wise!
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) barbecue seasoning
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) barbecue sauce
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) 14% sour cream 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) chopped fresh chives
1. Preheat oven to 205°C (400°F).
2. Place two bites of potato in each of the 24 cavities of a mini-muffin pan, then shape the potatoes into cups. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix Veggie Mince with the seasonings and sauce.
4. Divide the mixture among the cups and cover with cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, mix sour cream with green onion.
6. Just before serving, garnish cups with flavoured sour cream and sprinkle with chives.